Hey there, everyone!
Well, Aly and I put our heads together and, after a couple of experiments, discovered that the source of our trouble with the form sending/receiving was due to the type of mail system we were using. For some strange reason, our host site would not send any of the entries to AOL while it would work for Gmail. We have made the switch and are now happy to say that sending hope is running smoothly and can be used again.
Thanks so much for the patience!
So far, we had about four or five requests to send someone an email, and it's been going pretty well! One person actually replied with a few questions; it seems like he is a little confused by our motives. But, hey, better than not getting a reply at all! I like to think of it as an opportunity to talk about our purpose to others. Hope more people will find out about this site and participate! It'll make a lot of people's day so much better. =)
Update: we're still trying to figure out the problem with the forms. So please be patient!
Hi again everyone.
We have both good news and bad news.
Bad news: we are experiencing some technical difficulties on our site. Someone who we know really well tried to send us a message, which we didn't receive. I then tried out a test message, and I did not receive that either. So if you sent us any messages, please wait until further notice before resending your information.
Good news: once the problem is fixed, the site will be running smoothly again. =)
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please bear with us for the time being!
Hey, it's Aly here, and we're currently testing that everything works. Please be patient while we do all this. You'll see a real blog post as soon as we finish the finishing touches on the site.